Wednesday, September 30, 2009

back from fashion week

It was such an experience!
milan was a lot like new york city,
just smaller cars? hahaha
we went to a lot of fashion shows,
me and a few other friends got to sneak into a missoni fashion show
and another day we even pretended to be invited to a prada party
i got a prada clutch as a party favor,
and got to mingle with all of the hoighty toighties of around the world
we also went to different factories to see how fabrics were printed and created
and sold and everything like that,
we also went to a museum that kept fabric from egyptian fabric to the 1800s
me and my friends even got tickets to la scala to see an opera
fit took us to a fashion trade show
and we went to como, where george clooney owns a house

everything was so beautiful
unfortunately i didn't remember to bring my memory card for my camera
but on the bright side, it freed up my hands
so that i could focus more on the scenery
i'll steal some pictures from my friends to show you

i will have to add more later when they are available