Monday, February 21, 2011

Lets hear it for the boys






Happy Valentine's day!!
This year I decided to make it all about Lu
Of course i made him a card and all that
but the best part was the surprise breakfast in bead!!
I used heart shaped cookie cutters to create
a heart shaped oatmeal pancake with strawberries on top
i got a recipe online for a greek yogurt parfait
with hand made granola, dried fruit, berries, and honey.
fresh squeezed orange juice and a large cappuccino.
I have to say he really enjoyed the american-style breakfast
(good thing i made seconds)

other news,
Luciano and I are relocating to finally have our own apartment,
with my new job we will bring in more cash and lus parents are going to help us out too.. its time for us to really start living on our own
We are very excited!!
we will move into the new place in a few weeks,
Ill have to upload pictures after we unpack

keep following
xoxoxoxo
amanda jane