Wednesday, July 28, 2010

moda italia

Well i just got back from the week of fashion.
Luciano accompanied me as my translator.
Out of thousands of applicants only thirty were chosen,
i was one of them. unfortunately i was the only one who didnt speak italian

we had one full week of workshops and meeting important people in the fashion industry
which improved my italian a lot. But soon enough i would like to be able to communicate perfectly with myself. Luciano even sat in translating the lectures for me on his birthday

we didnt have much time to sun tan, we had a very busy schedule
but it all payed off when i was able to see my designs on the run way
televised live!
no i didnt win, but i was able to make contacts and friends in the industry!
plus my name is now out there.
i have some people wanting me to intern for them..

we'll see what happens next